SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
• How many years have you been a SpeakUp student ambassador?
• What other community service have you completed?
• What are your top three coping strategies?
• How do you plan to take care of your mental health during your
transition from high school?
• What is your spirit animal and why?
• How do you plan to spread the SpeakUp mission
after you graduate from high school? (Word limit 1,000)
Please submit a video (between 30 - 90 seconds)
to share your personal statement and why the
SpeakUp mission is important to you.
One recipient who demonstrates a passion for furthering the SpeakUp mission will be awarded $1,000.
Applicant must be a SpeakUp student ambassador
for at least 1 year, and a rising senior.
• Applications will be accepted starting August 1, 2019.
• All applications are due by September 20, 2019.
• The SpeakUp Scholarship Committee will select the recipient,
who will be announced on race morning, Saturday, October 19, 2019.
• To apply, visit ckgfoundation.org/scholarship and download
the application. Email completed application and personal statement
video to email@example.com.
• Letters of recommendation are encouraged but not required.